The Copernic Alumni Association is dedicated to the promotion of the Copernic Diploma, the professional development of its graduates and building a strong alumni network around the world. The association was established in 2006 and is know under the name of “Cercle Copernic”.
– To support the personal and professional development of the Cercle Copernic’s members through the exchange of knowledge and skills within a dynamic intellectual community bringing together Copernic alumni and graduates of the Copernic Program’s partner universities, whose interests span Central, Eastern Europe, and France.
– To support and promote the activities and initiatives of the association and its members, to ensure the program’s representation in international, public organizations, and the private sector.
– To promote the values of the association: solidarity, intellectual exchange, entrepreneurship and initiative, tolerance and respect particularly towards cultural, ethnic and religious differences, and an ethical and professional attitude.
– To manage and develop the community of the former students of the Copernic Program.
– To promote the French language within the framework of its local and international activities.
– To promote the image and the cultural diversity of the home-countries of our alumni.
– To offer counselling services to international, public organizations, and the private sector in the conception, search for financing, and realization of projects with objectives aligned with that of the association.
The association offers career and education services to its alumni and organizes regular meetings among its members.
We would like to multiply these initiatives and carry out projects on an international scale concerned with building strong professional partnerships among our members. We invite you to visit our site often to insure you don’t miss any upcoming events and programs available to you. If by chance you can’t find the information you need here, please contact our web editor.
Our team :
Sofia Visan – President
Justyna Drozdzal – Treasurer
Daria Kabanova – Secretary and Newsletter Editor
Kateryna Korotetska – Public Relations and Careers
Iuliana Trifu – Newsletter Editor
Barbara Markiewicz – Events Organizer
Silviya Kostadinova – Events Organizer