Type de contrat: CDI – Emploi permanent
Statut: Ingénieurs et Cadres
Niveau d’expérience requis: Jeune diplômé ou jeune expérimenté
Langue: Russe (Bilingue)
Lieu: France (Paris) or Russia (Moscow)
Début de la mission: 01/02/2011
Présentaion de l’entité: Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment, and is present in over 75 countries with 42,300 employees. The Group explores the best that air can offer to preserve life, staying true to its sustainable development approach.
To start your professional career, we offer you an assignment with an international scale : you will be Business Developer for our Large Industries activity. According to your initial background, you could be integrated to our teams in France/Paris or Russia/Mocow.
Description de la mission:
Within AIR LIQUIDE in Russia or in France, your mission is to develop the Air Liquide offer and obtain the signature of long term (10 to 15 years) contracts for the supply of Industrial gases to our customers (steel, chemical, glass, refining industries).
You report to the Large Industries Commercial Director.
As a Business Developer Large Industries, your main responsibilities are:
• You fully understand the needs of the customers in term of technical specification, schedule, reliability, safety etc..
• You will coordinate with the engineering the definition of the scope of supply
• You conceive the commercial strategy of the Projects you are responsible for, in coordination with your Director.
• You elaborate, in English, the Executive Summary of the Project (Presentation of the Customer and of the Project, Competition, AL Approach, AL economics, Risk Evaluation), which is presented to the AL European Project Review Committee.
• You organize the networking of the key decision making employees of the Customer early in the commercial development of Project
• You prepare and lead all contract and legal negotiations up to the signature of the long term contract
Profil – Academic background: you have a double degree with a Master in Engineering and a specialization in Management/Marketing, ideally in Europe or in Russia
– Languages: English and Russian are mandatory, and French is a plus.
– You already have the opportunity to do significative internships or first professional experience in Russia
– Assets: strong technical knowledge, customer orientation, organization/coordination, reactivity, good relational skills, striving for continuous improvement
Offer reference on www.airliquide.com : CDI_Comm_0858
To apply: http://airliquide.profils.org/Web/Doss.aspx?NoDossier=1895&NoLangue=1
Please submit your English resume and cover letter directly to the above link.
Your application will be carefully reviewed by the Air Liquide Corporate Human Resources team.